Crest Hotel Prince Rupert
Experience breath taking views of Prince Rupert’s magnificent harbour, pristine mountains and soaring eagles from the comfort of your traditionally designed guest room.
The Crest Hotel is pleased to offer a wide selection of facilities and amenities for our guests enjoyment, both within their private guest rooms and throughout the public areas of the hotel. From free open-air or covered parking, to complimentary wireless internet, guests enjoy the many perks included in their stay at the Crest Hotel. A Fitness Centre, Outdoor Hot tub, Steam room, Gift Shop and choice of Restaurant enhance the enjoyment and pleasure we provide.
Hotel Highlights At A Glance
- Spacious and smoke-free guestrooms and suites featuring Heavenly Sleep mattresses by Serta
- Views of Prince Rupert Harbour, Tuck Inlet-Cow Bay, or the City of Prince Rupert and surrounding mountains
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Fitness centre & Outdoor hot tub
- Award-winning fine cuisine at our Waterfront Restaurant
- Charley’s Lounge with heated patio
- Central location – stroll to the Museum of Northern BC, Cow Bay shopping district, city centre and minutes from BC & Alaska Ferries, Via Rail and Airline terminals
Location & How To Get Here
Prince Rupert’s Crest Hotel is situated in the heart of downtown Prince Rupert on a high promontory overlooking the inner harbour, and enjoys one of the most scenic vantage points on Kaien Island.
222 1 Ave. W,
Prince Rupert, BC
V8J 1A8, Canada
History of the Crest Hotel
Prince Rupert’s Crest Hotel is family owned and operated and remains in the family of its founder, William Murray. From its humble beginnings in 1961, our original 44 unit motel has evolved into a Four Star Canada Select property offering travelers 108 beautifully appointed guest rooms, many of which boast stunning views of Prince Rupert Harbour.
The Crest Hotel has maintained a Canada Select Four Star rating for over 25 years.